Wednesday, February 19, 2014

this is phi bulani

www.phi bulani.com and www.out of the norm.biz

Presenting PHI BULANI for 2014

"Something I like to do is work towards achievable goals that are both challenging and measurable.  Sometimes as an actor it's difficult to quantify ones performance, you can have a sense of a performance with a live audience, or with-in a scene with whom ever your working with, I mean you can feel that, but I'm not so sure you can measure it on a personal level, maybe at the box office, but even then many a brilliant performance is not necessarily rewarded at the box office or high ticket sales.  So I find, as I'm sure many other performers do, that we measure those prize moments by describing them, we say things like aww man you could of heard a pin drop, you had them in the palm of your hands... or he's out there chewing up the scenery, or you killed it man you killed it. (why so violent--- I don't know, I don't know)  I mean when it's really good, you have an awareness, but there is this kind of elation that exceeds description... kind of a Chariots of Fire kind of thing... really!

"Anyways, I also really enjoy challenging my self in the gym, or in the water... or in the bedroom... just seeing if you're paying attention.  I just like it.  I enjoy certifications and other measurable feats where I'm challenging my self.  It's not always easy to go beyond the next thing, but it's usually a pretty good feeling to be sure when you do."





* Coming soon you can read more as Phi shares his fitness regimes, nutrition, and supplement reviews.  Phi also brings in other writers on the subject, some personal anecdotes as well favourite articles, icons, images and quotes he hopes to share and gain a kind of inspiration through the sharing that's fun, real and not carve out the mystery, cause This Is Phi Bulani.  According to Phi current working titles so far include phi fitness blog, fittest times,  fit to be phi! Ha! We shall see.


No comments: