Sunday, September 30, 2007

THIS IS PHI BULANI

This just In from http://www.phibulani.com/


PHI Remembers

*

James Byron Dean

*

JAMES BYRON DEAN 1931-1955

"Man, the guy was so young when he died- I mean, James Dean was one of my first inspirations, it was actually a bio pic of him i saw with Stephen McHattie that really turned me on to being an actor, i saw reflections of myself, I would imagine there are some actors who wouldn't, but as far as his acting goes, my jaw still drops when i see Dean on screen, East of Eden in the kitchen, with Raymond Massey, Dean kind of staggers out the door sobbing "i hate you"... it's starlight flecked with gold- man- I dunno, Dean and Brando, man- i guess i'm still very much a fan you know."

*

**James Dean Image from www.michaeldeas.com/James_Dean_Stamp.htm

*Dean Inspired 8x10.Photo Credit Kelly Trevail

Copyright PHI BULANI Enterprises/2007

For more on James Dean go to www.jamesdean.com

No comments: