Monday, April 09, 2007

THIS IS PHI BULANI

THIS IS BIGFOOT












excited fans debate
"UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE PROMPTS ACTOR TO CONSIDER NEW ROLE AS LEGENDARY CREATURE"
"While this fan can see the merits of resemblance, I always thought he looked more like a young Michael Caine, or Kiefer Sutherland's half-brother." noph
"I don't think BIGFOOT looks anything like either of those guys."
phi bulani
  • "That's funny, is he serious? I wish he'd get serious about his voice, and get singing again."
  • jenn(London Ontario)
  • "I don't think he's tall enough, i mean sure he's atleast, what, six foot, but wasn't Bigfoot like nine.?"
  • zee(Guelph Ontario)
  • "I think he should be working in the classical theatre of Shakespeare and the like- he has classic good looks, a thrilling voice, and he's pure magic on stage."
  • Diana(u.k.)
  • "I know it sounds kind of funny coming from me, but he's got this vibe of pure sex, graced with a kind of poetry. He can do anything"
  • C.K.(NYC)
So there you have it, the debate continues, keep writing.
noph

No comments: